Tamil Nadu Government

His new film ' vishvarupam ' in Tamil Nadu Government disputing the ban hurt by South superstar Kamal Hassan made this entire episode abarsan "creative", that is they take my baby would be killed before. He said that they (Tamil Nadu Government) will not put an end to easy not long film and don't waste me financially. I am ready to face financial disaster, but the pressure jhukunga. Hassan said he can break me financially but not my soul. Hassan said that the Tamil version of the film print of Chief Minister Jayalalitha's jailing in front of the entire Office to the point in talks with Hasan say by mid day, Let us know:-

Tamil Nadu Government came to you why suffering? You have the iconic actor who brighten the name of country and State?

They don't think like that. they think I made several controversial films and tame to me they want me knee forces. today being accused of being islamvirodhi on me, because Al-Qaida terrorists in my film's integrity is shown are that they probably forget it ' Hindu terrorism ' I ' on a film like ' Hey RAM. He also forgot that I first I am the artist who created the toppling of Babri Masjid was critical of the Muslim community of friends I. even my surname due to a misunderstanding on the international havaiadde was also created.

-Vishvarupam islamvirodhi Islamic terrorism by showing you why being in charge of Indian Muslims to acquire. while identity crisis in Hindi, adding terrorism will sacrifice many good movies like black & white,.

They have nothing to do with the fact that my terrorist is a terrorist activities Afghanistan Indian all have shown around. Yes, some Muslim brothers have shown Al-Qaida the context object, so I am willing to remove it.

-Why the Al-Qaida terrorist activities added objection arose?

The reason the movie has been found through evil court consisting of Chief Minister Jayalalitha after I tried to keep his word, but they refer to the court case to meet by deny. meet me home. I got them, they do the same thing to hear when something new is not only what I do.

-This issue is moving forward with the movie release?

Looking at the world. I have my film went away from the issue. I am ready to face the consequences. the Tamil version of the print I vishvarupam in front of the Government Office will burn. "my baby" to abortion '. it looks like he died before sleep my child want to sleep. "he said that regardless of whatever it is I do not jhukunga next to fascism To financially ruin me. they want to make sure that I do not do a movie and it would be worse than death for the position, but I think it is logical and intellectual attack on me and I will give her the same answer.